a few days ago, I looked into the spam folder and there was it thanks guys for the quick response
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
My file has been “Temporarily held by the review team” for a couple of days now. I’m getting very impatient
My file is also temp held by reviewer. Getting impatient too : ) Is it mostly a good thing or bad?
No worries, they are just holding them great templates you all are putting up for the extra high traffic times.
I know when I’ve had soft rejected status, seems they wait for that reviewer who soft rejected to be able to re-review it/changes. Not sure if this is how it works though.