Hello, 2 days past but my item is still temporarily holding by the review team. Yes, I read this http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/120/0/held-items-in-the-review-queue but don’t understand why it is holding for such a long period. Maybe review team forgot about it? Any opinions? Thanks.
Yep, delete this thread as it won’t help you. Contact support.
ThemeProvince, do you advise to open a ticket?
Just to clarify: 2 days is not “such a long period” mate
It happened to me to, just be patient and maybe log a ticket and tweet it while you wait. good luck
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Community Moderator
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
I’ve been held 5 days a few weeks back. Patience is a virtue. There is a message when you click upload, I believe it says ” Please allow up to 7 days for your file to be reviewed ” ... so patience is needed!
Don’t worry, one of my themes was approved after 5 days[30+hours held by the review team]. So, be patient.