145 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
JJenZz says
698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says

Cool, thanks for sharing but I have them all installed ;)

1045 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

thanks JJenzz I bookmarked this and I follow you now

really goodlooking background.. mine is just marine-blue :D

250 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

I suppose it would be alright but lets face it most designers use Mac and the site only works with Windows.

1045 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

thats really a fact.. I use windows and want to buy a mac…....

145 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
JJenZz says

I use Windows and already have all of those browsers too but I thought it was pretty cool.

Saves me booting up my Virtual Machine everytime I want to test in IE6 now anyway…

EDIT : I haven’t managed to get the Firefox plugin working though =(

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

That’s a pretty neat idea. Although I don’t find it very useful since I already have all those browsers installed. Now if it worked for Mac, that would be very nice so I wouldn’t have to use Parallels to run Windows.

@JJenZz – I’m guessing you’re using Vista but if you’re on XP you might try this: http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

I use that in Parallels (on my Mac) so I can run IE 6 and 7 side by side. I’m not worried about IE 8 for now. Anyway, neat find! :)

2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
by
by
by
by
by
by