29 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
AuditoryMedia says

Hi, there are a few testimonial managers added to the php section here on themeforest, but i need one that does a few things extra.

When the testimonial is submitted, the user downloads a file as a gift for offering their opinion. Even better, it could combine some of the features of the other project management scripts here where you are in control of what users have access to this form, which will eventually give them a file that is worth money.

You are scratching your head, but it’s for the music industry where you want to give out files but you need to solicit feedback for someone to get the high quality version for free.

31 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
sean14592 says

Hello.

At the end of the day, items submitted to ThemeForest are created for a wide audiance. Your more likely posting on one of the items and get someone who currently sells the script to creat an addon or new version.

Its no likely that someone will code a completely new system exactly the same as others in the directory with this small extra.

So I would suggest contacting those that currently have these scripts in the directory, as thay are more likely to edit there current script.

sean

195 posts Aivah
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AivahThemes says

I Agree with sean

It takes time to code but if this type of requirement i mean if there is a huge demand then i can give the script a new face as requested or else if you need custom coding and if you can afford that much please feel free to drop me a message from my profile page.

Thanks

29 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+1 more
AuditoryMedia says

yes i did assume this would be something that a programmer could add to one of their existing project management/CMS scripts rather than starting it from scratch.

in the meantime i got around this because the contact form system in textpattern has a feature that let’s you do a redirect after the form is submitted, so in this case i set it to a .zip file. i’m sure it’s easy to do that in php too.

by
by
by
by
by
by