• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Belgium
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Sitebase says

I’m working on a new version of our company website and I’m looking for some testimonals from users that are using my scripts. If you want you can write in a few words or sentences what you think about Sitebase. This will be placed on our home page with your name and company name + link to your website. If you want to do this you can send me your testimonial from my profile page.

484 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

No offense, but I think you need to polish your English a little bit. I’ll take an example from your Advanced Backup script

Original: Advanced Backup System or Abs is a PHP script that helps you with tasks as backup files, backup mysql databases and deploy new versions to a server. This script is a must have for every webdeveloper/webmaster that want to save some time.

Improved: ABS is a PHP script to create and manage backups of files and databases. It works on the server side and can be automated to save you time.

The original text made sense, but it’s boring to read. Improving your description can improve the overall user experience. I’m not a professional writer myself, but I managed to boost my writing skills with few articles. I recommend that you check Alistpart articles and read Atlantic or NYT twice a day.

by
by
by
by
by
by