• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

I Would like to know, how to remove the icon 907 parallax on header ? Thanks jPalhas

Hi, This is a general forum ; you should ask to the Author of the Theme / Template you’ve purchased.
Just click on the Author’s avatar from the page you have purchased your file , and then ask by using the contact form at his/her profile page.

7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
raphaelgluck says

Alex Couple of comments if i may..

A Buyers perspective here. Saw the deal, and Jumped on it. Bought one template and will buy another too. Email Marketing themes and UNDERDEVELOPED part of themeforest, clearly some very good choices here, The landing page shows the sale, but the actual product page doesnt. Either way you’re getting a great deal, but more could be done to make this more apparent.

Also.. I personally like to view Popular Items, I can view Popular Email templates (and landing pages, which i’m not really interested in at present) from the top menu http://themeforest.net/popular_item/by_category?category=marketing

However, it only shows popular from the last week, Would appreciate a month of stats too.

As for viewing email templates by Sales, It’s true I can see what’s really popular , but seeing the number 1 seller as a created in 2010 and last updated in 2012, is not a useful statistic for anyone. Time moves fast.. Very fast in the digital age. Is a last updated in 2012 template Responsive? That word didnt even exist then! http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/email-templates?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sort_by=sales_count&categories=marketing%2Femail-templates
84 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
yomrholmes Staff says

@raphaelgluck – Great feedback thanks. Agreed, email template discovery is flawed. As a buyer, I usually look for notably big sellers that have been released in the last couple of months, so browse by ‘new items’ and look for big sellers there.

I was thinking the same around doing more messaging on the category page. I didn’t want too much discount messaging on the site, but letting browsers know within the category that we had a special going would be a natural next step. Good idea!

@everyone else – revenue in the category is up noticeably. We’re still doing a bunch of promotion around this, and I’m curious if we’ll see more sales after the promotion as well.

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
raphaelgluck says

@raphaelgluck – Great feedback thanks. Agreed, email template discovery is flawed. As a buyer, I usually look for notably big sellers that have been released in the last couple of months, so browse by ‘new items’ and look for big sellers there.

I was thinking the same around doing more messaging on the category page. I didn’t want too much discount messaging on the site, but letting browsers know within the category that we had a special going would be a natural next step. Good idea!

@everyone else – revenue in the category is up noticeably. We’re still doing a bunch of promotion around this, and I’m curious if we’ll see more sales after the promotion as well.
Thank you very much for responding!
84 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
yomrholmes Staff says

Thank you very much for responding!

No Worries!

1472 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

Alex Couple of comments if i may..

A Buyers perspective here. Saw the deal, and Jumped on it. Bought one template and will buy another too. Email Marketing themes and UNDERDEVELOPED part of themeforest, clearly some very good choices here, The landing page shows the sale, but the actual product page doesnt. Either way you’re getting a great deal, but more could be done to make this more apparent.

Also.. I personally like to view Popular Items, I can view Popular Email templates (and landing pages, which i’m not really interested in at present) from the top menu http://themeforest.net/popular_item/by_category?category=marketing

However, it only shows popular from the last week, Would appreciate a month of stats too.

As for viewing email templates by Sales, It’s true I can see what’s really popular , but seeing the number 1 seller as a created in 2010 and last updated in 2012, is not a useful statistic for anyone. Time moves fast.. Very fast in the digital age. Is a last updated in 2012 template Responsive? That word didnt even exist then! http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/email-templates?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sort_by=sales_count&categories=marketing%2Femail-templates

By the way, just a reminder about the “old”(!) items in the category..:

Email templates differ from any other work on themeForest, when it comes to updates.
They should not only work consistently in all browsers, but also within a ton of email services / email inboxes.

An email template is built with pure HTML Tables and they are already using old techniques by their nature.
So you shouldn’t (and can’t) expect an email template to built with HTML5 and CSS3 , considering that an email template built with these techniques will never work consistently accross all inboxes, especially in Outlook versions.

So, a latest update in the year of 2012 doesn’t mean that the email template in question is not perfect.
When it comes to updates, if an email template works consistently with 99% of the email inboxes and email sending services across browsers, Mobile Devices and desktop computers, it DOESN’T need an update.

And if an old item still sells good, it is just not only for the high salesNumbers…
It is just because the item is good.

Email is the BASE of any strong online business, and when it comes to design (talking about the look of the templates) , it is not always the best choice to go with latest trends like metro – minimal – flat techniques , because sometimes the “best” design is just not the best for making sales (I am talking for the end users here.). Internet is full of examples.

Is a last updated in 2012 template Responsive? That word didnt even exist then!
This is completely wrong.
Maybe not in themeForest but Responsive email templates were already on the move at the date.

Kind Regards,
Bedros
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
raphaelgluck says

+988975|raphaelgluck said-|| This is completely wrong.
Maybe not in themeForest but Responsive email templates were already on the move at the date.

Kind Regards,
Bedros

Even If i am wrong in technology, I was also referring to style, The tech might have stayed the same, The look certainly has not. Glasses in 2012 were also glasses in 1980, but looks and styles have changed

by
by
by
by
by
by