51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
aliogul says

hi guys, finally I m finishing my course at Brunel Uni. London :) My final year project is an online marketplace, (envato inspires me so much :) )

As all of you have experience on selling products, I thought it would be great to ask you to test the website. Maybe upload some of your products as well

The website is going to be live for testing by end of this month, those who are going to test, will fill a form after testing for feedback so I can put them in my dissertation/report

Please let me know if you want to test the website, and we can contact via emails.

Thank you !

427 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Jaynesh says

I might not upload anything but I can test it out. You can contact me via my profile :)

8229 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

cool, feel free to ping me an email and i’ll take a look :)

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
aliogul says

thanks guys, I m sending you the link with a password :)

1799 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

I would like to help you, too!

250 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Madalincmc says

I would like to give it a look and help you!

828 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Cool, I would love to help you test your project :)

51 posts
+2 more
aliogul says

thanks @BroOf, @madilincmc and @uziiuzair .. I m sending you an email .. it is not public yet, so youll get a password and feedback form link

thank you :)

167 posts
    Located in Asia/Pacific Region Contributed a free file of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
huykhong says

I could help you find some security leaks and spam your website. Feel free to ping me if you think your site is strong enough ;)

167 posts
    Located in Asia/Pacific Region Contributed a free file of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
huykhong says

I could help you find some security leaks and spam your website. Feel free to ping me if you think your site is strong enough ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by