In an effort to improve the experience for our buyers (and sales for authors), we have just launched a test for 20% of our signed in users to tailor the buyer’s experience after clicking “purchase” based on whether they have enough credit to buy the item and how they have purchased in the past.
We will be running this test for about a week so if you happen to be in the 20%...we hope you like it and find it smoother.
We will be monitoring the results of this test very closely and once we are comfortable will launch it to everyone and update this post then.
Awesome! I’ll post here if I am one of the lucky ones. Thanks.
Sounds interesting Thanks for the update, hope the results are good!
How to enter in this?
Thanks Stewboon for the update, hope the results are good! Also how to enter this?
Awesome! Thanks for the update.
I don’t understand nothing :/ Some kind of 20% share and everyone happy, can it be explained more detailed? Am I blond?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
I just saw the changes a couple of minutes ago, after purchasing an item I needed. Interesting changes, they’ll be helpful both for buyers and authors, I agree. Good luck with this, finger crossed ….I’m not going to ruin the surprise
I like it – the fact that buyer can see the total of their paypal purchase before clicking is good and the pop-up is clean and easy to read and understand.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
more easy as my test. like it.