164 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
GFXsupport says

Of course it isnt but it is Envato interests to keep this place fair & nice … I hope :)

Like VagrantRadio says, you should always require a small payment before sending the final product.
I’ve learnt my lesson, for sure. Envatom however, won’t involve itself in an outside dispute.

Did they take action and remove the files you did with this mystery author your talking about?

1575 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

Always take 50% up front and 50% upon completion, with a signed contract. And keep the files on your server until you’re fully paid. It’s to easy to get burned in our profession.

168 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Fuel99 says
Always take 50% up front and 50% upon completion, with a signed contract. And keep the files on your server until you’re fully paid. It’s to easy to get burned in our profession.

+1 :)

And Dracano, good luck resolving this issue mate.. hope he pays up.

443 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
SplitV says

+1

I am sorry for your situation, I think at one point in time all of us have had those experiences. Just take it as a lesson learned and move on. And as frustrated as those situations have made me in the past I commend you for being professional now even after the way the situation has gone. I would have posted a long rant warning everyone about the specific user and yadda yadda.

by
by
by
by
by
by