31 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
aldhydany
says

i have been submitted my psd template a week ago, and until now, there is no responses from reviewer,

can someone tell me what i don’t know? about review?

1121 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
uziiuzair
says

They get hundreds of files a day. And there are only 3 people to review it. Just wait a little longer, if after 2 or 3 days youre still stuck in review, you can contact support

196 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
ThemeBuddies
says

not only that but the longer it takes the better. That means that you get more time on the front page which will increase your sales. You don’t want them to go fast man.

7 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Brunei Darussalam
  • Exclusive Author
hashirln
says

It’s been 5 days for me :/

2 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
peterstampnik
says

I would wait too, more time on the front page is better.

1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

8 days waiting for review now, it’s totally fine, unless my item gets approved with 50 others at the same time, then I’ll be really unhappy :(

633 posts Dream big
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+6 more
pixel-industry
says

Same with us… We are waiting for 7 days now… :(

2054 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 11
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+11 more
bitfade
says

Yeah, until a couple of weeks ago, uploads were either accepted or rejected within 3 days, however these days you’re lucky if you are reviewed within 5 days. Wonder if it’s by design or there are problems.

2065 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
+9 more
FinalDestiny
says

Yeah, until a couple of weeks ago, uploads were either accepted or rejected within 3 days, however these days you’re lucky if you are reviewed within 5 days. Wonder if it’s by design or there are problems.

It’s not about the number of submissions, it’s been like 4 days from Friday to thursday without any items being reviewed. Not even one. And in WP themes there are times when 2-3 themes come out in a day and the next day 20 WP themes are approved.

576 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
+2 more
rayoflightt
says

Number of submissions are usual, maybe it was even more submissions in December. Something is changed with reviewers’s working hours or days. Envato really should add more reviewers to don’t lose continuity in work. Or make approved items to appear on homepage every few hours or something like that.

by
by
by
by
by
by