619 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

Anyone else who gets notices on the homepage, even when your not logged in?

Sometimes when i go to the homepage of TF and when i’m not even logged in, it gives me a notice bar that is saying my account has been disabled, while i just can log in just like normal.

Or like just now it gave me a notice that my password has changed since i last logged in through this computer.

161 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themebros says

Yeah, i see the “Password changed” error when i’m not logged in.

619 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

They should look into it.

It’s pretty scary when you suddenly see a message that your account has been disabled :)

161 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themebros says

They should look into it. It’s pretty scary when you suddenly see a message that your account has been disabled :)

Send a tweet to “Envato” and “Envato Support” about the issue, that’s the quickest way to get their attention.

by
by
by
by
by
by