SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
355 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

@FinalDestiny, I really don’t get it, especially after you were saying a few weeks back that you’re getting too little exposure coz of the 40/day rate.

I’d prefer waiting 2 weeks instead of going in and out of the first pages in the blink of an eye.

Anyway, have a great day everybody. Cheers

306 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
PremiumLayers says

@Ivor

Having a responsibility to review each and every stuffs submitted in TF and GR (a kind of Ninja activity) your work means truly challenging. Had a great time when you & Kai Loon were here. But now you are doing this alone with all your efforts and dedication, which makes it perfect help for all authors.

Hats off to you Ivor. Yes, this thread is really meaningful.

+1

188 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+5 more
tomislavn says

As someone who started with creating items for Themeforest like two weeks ago, I must say that I got my items reviewed always under 24 hours (last 10 days).

Last one that I have sent is still in queue (3 days now), but I guess it is only because it was weekend. So I’d say they/Ivor atm :), are doing great job considering the manpower :)

1451 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Ivor, no one is pointing at you, but at the management, having 2 reviewers for this kind of community, hmmm… reviewers are on the front of the battlefront, weren’t there 3 of you a while back?

by
by
by
by
by
by