439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

Hi everyone. I have found a lot of TF themes everyone can download for free. In which way should I contact support these themes have been removed? Thanks. P.S. Don’t flag as anupropriate coz there are no links at all. Thanks.

356 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

Hi everyone. I have found a lot of TF themes everyone can download for free. In which way should I contact support these themes have been removed? Thanks. P.S. Don’t flag as anupropriate coz there are no links at all. Thanks.
I think you want to report piracy / warez site to Envato? I just opened a ticket at the Support (http://support.envato.com/ ) this morning and after a day, I still haven’t got a reply (probably it will take few days, especially during weekends).

If you have found someone illegally distributing your work, perhaps it might be better to send your DMCA takedown notice to them directly and at the same time, notify Envato if they also share lots of content from the marketplaces. That’s what I have done although I’m not sure whether it’s the best method of handling it. Of course, some authors would rather ignore those things and continue working on more themes, it’s just your preference.

439 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Pixelous says

Thanks for reply. It really can help? I mean will they remove TF themes?

426 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
SimpleSites4U says

Iv never had a reply to any messages regarding this kind of thing, so I would not hold your breath

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

I flagged your last reply because it had a link to the website, as for reporting, you can send to envanto support, I did when I found my template getting downloaded illegally sent the link to envanto support and now they’re gone

3192 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

Thanks for reply. It really can help? I mean will they remove TF themes?

Envato cant have them removed, the author of the themes need to file DCMA ’s (as Envato doesnt own the copyright of every item the individual authors do)

266 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

Imho. the best way is write to site’s owner with request to remove your theme.

322 posts Design Innovation
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
designova says

Just contact the hosting / file sharing service provider where those stolen themes are stored. There you can report DMCA take down request and it will be removed. We had done the same for our themes and nowdays we are not much taking care of the same. True buyers will come to your theme if it is really good work – we believe it always. Hope for the best. Cheers! :)

439 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Pixelous says

Just contact the hosting / file sharing service provider where those stolen themes are stored. There you can report DMCA take down request and it will be removed. We had done the same for our themes and nowdays we are not much taking care of the same. True buyers will come to your theme if it is really good work – we believe it always. Hope for the best. Cheers! :)

But there are no my themes, there are themes another authors from here. Total 208 themes.

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

But there are no my themes, there are themes another authors from here. Total 208 themes.

Every author needs to decide if it’s a fight worth fighting, and if so, take action on their own.

by
by
by
by
by
by