1117 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Brandtz,

If you add a PSD file layered with all images + hue/saturation layer for example, do you think that your new urban bg package will be more suitable for GraphicRiver ?

My last rejected GR item was autumn leaves PATTERNS based on a few manipulated photos. The reason was that they are more suitable for PhotoDune. How can be compared PAT file with 20 patterns and 20 JPG images?

PAT item will be $4 but 20 jpg x $1 = $20…From which marketplace the buyer will buy something? PhotoDune is one huge ocean of photos where images can easily sink and forget.

Main target of Envato and all of us is to sell more and more as in every business. So I don’t see where is the problem with your urban backgrounds and all other GR items based on manipulated photos to be sold on the two marketpalces – GraphicRiver and PhotoDune.

We the authors will be grateful if somebody can answer this question.

315 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
brandtz says

Brandtz,

If you add a PSD file layered with all images + hue/saturation layer for example, do you think that your new urban bg package will be more suitable for GraphicRiver ?

My last rejected GR item was autumn leaves PATTERNS based on a few manipulated photos. The reason was that they are more suitable for PhotoDune. How can be compared PAT file with 20 patterns and 20 JPG images?

PAT item will be $4 but 20 jpg x $1 = $20…From which marketplace the buyer will buy something? PhotoDune is one huge ocean of photos where images can easily sink and forget.

Main target of Envato and all of us is to sell more and more as in every business. So I don’t see where is the problem with your urban backgrounds and all other GR items based on manipulated photos to be sold on the two marketpalces – GraphicRiver and PhotoDune.

We the authors will be grateful if somebody can answer this question.

Dear Tany,

Yes, they would probably fit a little better to the demands made??. But sales figures would not change significantly. Customers who buy are professional designers who can do the tricks they want and the remaining use them as they are.

I agree, it is not particularly transparent in the examples you refer to. I suppose that envato working on this matter behind the scenes. And hopefully we get any more clear guidelines, changes or what is now needed asap.

Best / /

by
by
by
by
by
by