1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

How about a character bowing down as a sign of thank you – with closed eyes. This would need to be animated though, maybe on hover. But I am pretty sure this is probably too complex for your project so…

57 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
StelianSubotin says

Maybe a rectangular “brown table” saying Thank You? The ones which are hanged on walls and doors of shops and bars, saying “Open”.

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions! You guys are awesome!

@PrimaThemes @WebDesignPlanet Can’t use tick icon because it is used for another action/status on the site.

@fawn thumbs up – thanks to facebook, I can’t use that.. a beer/drink… there is an action called “cheer” on the site which we are using a smiley face.

@JamiGibbs handwave = goodbye? :)

@revaxarts …

@FamousThemes hmm.. this make me think of using the “TQ” text

@readactor hand sake = deal, no?

@damojo I post a need/help, users answered/help, I ‘thank’ them. Oh, I try that, because the thank you is from my heart :P But the client says it sounds more like ‘love’ or ‘likes’.

@freshface yes, that’s bit too much :)

@rocketgraphs Interesting, I will try to implement with ‘TQ’ tho :)

Thanks everyone! I love this community, really!

789 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

What about THANK YOU GIF with glitters :P

2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

@revaxarts …

but why? they would look awesome :grin:

by
by
by
by
by
by