732 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

I just wanted to take a few moments to come on over to VideoHive simply to thank you guys (and girls!). For me personally, I know without a doubt that a very large part of my success on AudioJungle is directly because of the amazing authors and talent over here who have used my work over and over again. I truly mean this – without you guys I would never be where I am today and would have never got the exposure I have now. You have helped to change my life for the better, and have greatly accelerated my business outside of Envato too. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

The talent over here is truly mind-blowing. I keep a close eye on your projects and you guys just continually improve and push the boundaries of what A.E can do. It was actually a VideoHive project that made me take a look around the Envato marketplaces in the first place. The hard work and attention to detail in many of the projects is amazing and inspiring, and some projects are nothing but pure world class genius.

It has been such an honor to work with many of you on collaborations, sometimes the kind that aren’t actually collaborations but you giving AJ authors free exposure just by using our music :) – and the real kind where we have worked jointly on projects together and have seen some amazing results! To me this relationship has become priceless and I do truly value you guys. Without VideoHive, it is very unlikely that AJ could stand on it’s own legs… at least not like it does today. Especially in the early days (and even still today), my success directly depended on your success.

Finally, I just wanted to give a shout out to YoCreative who was the first VH author to take a chance by using my music – not only once, but three consecutive times. The first three times my music was used was all by him and if I had to trace things back to a single point in time where things began to really change for me, that was it. So to you my friend I owe the greatest thanks!

That’s all for now friends – keep being awesome. I am looking forward to a successful future for both VH and AJ authors alike. I think we have something going that is unlike any other marketplace!

283 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
motionpictors says

Before reading your long post i would say thank you for your tracks, i find your style unique :) VH+AJ=success

1105 posts inlifethrill
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

Keep it up Tim. Well deserved. The best is yet to come. Fingers crossed you double your success.

327 posts UnitedMotions
  • Located in Turkey
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Balistique says

Thank you for giving inspiration us with your amazing music Tim… You rock man ;)

73 posts Film Production
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
PHANTAZMA says

Thank you my friend! Your music inspires many of us! :)

478 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
NeuronFX says

Thank you for giving inspiration us with your amazing music Tim… You rock man ;)

Agreed!

1615 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Tim some of the projects without your music would look half of what it looks now and would feel half of what it feels now. We love you man.

2351 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Thanks Tim, keep up the good work! :)

348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

Tim, the inspiration goes both ways! Keep it up and cheers to many years of collaboration, creativity and success !! -Andre

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
415 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

For me personally, the best author on AJ.

by
by
by
by
by
by