1578 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Hi !

I would like to express my warmest gratitude to all Envato and Videohive. It was pretty good before but now I see footage reviewing time improved a lot. For instance I shot several of my videos on March 6. Processed and uploaded during March 6-8 and now all and every piece I uploaded is online. Moreover last two Items I uploaded this night were processed within about 10 hours! It is amazing processing time!

Thank you very much to all reviewers and Envato/Videohive staff. Please keep up great job!

Best Regards, Andrey (AndrVlad)

1116 posts inlifethrill
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

That’s odd. Many complain files are being held for nearly two weeks now.. Anyhow, glad it worked quickly for you.

-inlife

437 posts butlerm.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

That’s odd. Many complain files are being held for nearly two weeks now.. Anyhow, glad it worked quickly for you. -inlife

Yeah I already at 2 weeks for my wait time!!

3970 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says

I was surprised with audiojungle too still in queue ~ 6-7 days

117 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
fAntasticmE says

That’s odd. Many complain files are being held for nearly two weeks now.. Anyhow, glad it worked quickly for you. -inlife

Held for 2 weeks? I waited 15 days to get reviewed and now may take another two weeks in hold? lol getting better and better

4911 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Hey guys, as I mentioned in another thread we upgraded the reviewing system to fix a lot of smaller efficiency killers. But during the switch there were some other small bugs that popped up. The developers are working on putting out these little fires and because of that it actually seems like our wait times are longer than they have ever been. I can assure you that once we get things back to normal, wait times should actually be shorter than they were before!

1578 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Guys, thank you! and sorry that some cases it takes much longer. I know previously I had up to 2 weeks waiting time and up to 3 week on AudioJungle.

So my wish and dream that one day all uploads through all Envato be processed within 1-2 days. And it looks like it is going right direction already.

Cheers!

Best Regards, Andrey

by
by
by
by
by
by