• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
Wayman says

Wow, thank you realthing , that you noticed it, and big thanks bluefinger that added me to the list. :)

3903 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
miseld says

Great author, yesterday i’ve purchased “Restless Night” from him and i must admit a real master piece.

389 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
juanmita says

I feel very proud to be on the home page of my great friend and a beautiful person in this great community referenre Thanks BlueFinger …;)

173 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Rickyloca says

very kind and nice idea! Just realized Addeystock is doin the same :)

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Permaloop says

Thanks blue :), you do great job and I wish you alot of sales, you deserve it!

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
bluefinger says

:stress: My god, Hello everyone, Ten minutes ago zhenjueyimen send me an email telling me to see this Forums. He said that my good friends are talking about me, thank you for you all! Thank you for your support! Here I sincerely to thank all my friends! Your support is my power for unceasing effort. You sincere words make me feel full of creative power. Thank god to let me join this great community, and meet so many great friends. To make friends with all of you is my crowning glory. I’m going to work full-time on videohive. Hope you can continue to support me. I will present more wonderful works. I am a newcomer. I’m a new man here, There are many things need to learn from you, If there is anything you need from me, contact me! It is my pleasure to help you . Thank you very much everyone!! :bashfulcute:

389 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
juanmita says

:stress: My god, Hello everyone, Ten minutes ago zhenjueyimen send me an email telling me to see this Forums. He said that my good friends are talking about me, thank you for you all! Thank you for your support! Here I sincerely to thank all my friends! Your support is my power for unceasing effort. You sincere words make me feel full of creative power. Thank god to let me join this great community, and meet so many great friends. To make friends with all of you is my crowning glory. I’m going to work full-time on videohive. Hope you can continue to support me. I will present more wonderful works. I am a newcomer. I’m a new man here, There are many things need to learn from you, If there is anything you need from me, contact me! It is my pleasure to help you . Thank you very much everyone!! :bashfulcute:
Thanks for your friendship!
599 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
addeystock says

Thank you so much friend :)

175 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
NOVAPLUS says

Thank you for supporting us, our community hive. I am also recently like you, we have the effort to present the new and tasty projects that attract buyers. Thanks again

13 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Dimka4D says

Thanks bluefinger that added me to this list. I’m appreciated. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by