516 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

As it used to be – bad things happen. We developed wordpress theme 2 weeks ago. Then it’s approved but soft-rejected. “Yaaay!” – we were totally happy, because we are at least accepted, same day we fixed 12 issues and reuploaded, and that was 12 June, then we received 12 more issues, did them again same day, and last one ONLY 4 small issues in BLOG section (but blog isn’t main focus in our QUICKLOAN template)... now it’s still 3 days on review. 4 small issues! Week ago I wrote to support that I’m going for 2 weeks vacation, and we need it to be accepted, our developer is ready to beat it. Well support always answers – we will help you ASAP with your issues.

Thanks reviewers I’m going for 2 weeks long vacation, without theme being accepted… feeling my self out of community, where stuff doesn’t care about author. ~25 themes accepted everyday… all are same looking mine was totally unique – and looks like themeforest doesn’t even needs it to be online.

But anyway, instead of giving to developer one more theme to develop – we simply stuck. 2.5 weeks – useless wasted. Only spent my nerves on everything that… without any results

It really hurts when you feel totally ignored from community stuff and reviewers

124 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
tansh says

You dropped support ticket to Envato, to look at your item in queue on priority basis, as you are going on vacation?

:shocked:

Why you waste time in waiting for item review? Just move ahead once it is uploaded. As you say these are minor issues, can be corrected while working on some other project easily.

516 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

Will going to receive haters comments – that i’m not the only one here, why should I have priority, but 3 days for 4 issues... yesterday I’ve uploaded codecanyon item update – it was accepted same day after few hours.

About 4-5 times I’ve received from support – that they going to help me ASAP it’s possible, but last was: ” I am sorry but we are separate from review. If I could make this faster I would!”.

At least Saint-Tropez will going to have warm days… and 12-13 days totally without any internet connection except mobile phone, but 250 Mb .zip file is impossible to re upload with roaming.

1793 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

If you submit bugged themes, it’s totally your fault, it’s not Envato’s fault that you submit items on a quantity basis and not on a quality one. It’s not everyone’s job to do a babysitter job for you and say “look, one more bug, please fix it”. It’s your job to make sure your item is properly coded and running, not Envato’s.

But it looks you don’t give a damn about your customers, as long as the item is approved. More bugs? no problem, but I want the theme back online immediately, it doesn’t matter the number of remaining bugs.

C’mon, this thread is a joke, assume credit for your mistakes. Nobody cares about your holiday, as you don’t care about your customers. But good luck blaiming Envato and the reviewers for your mistakes.

325 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
alchymista says

Do not be afraid, everything will be fine :)

351 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

Do not be afraid, everything will be fine :)

+1. That means after your vacation the item will be accepted and it will be in TOP! Good Luck!

110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
themespirit says

... At least Saint-Tropez will going to have warm days… and 12-13 days totally without any internet connection except mobile phone, but 250 Mb .zip file is impossible to re upload with roaming.

Jeez, if I was going somewhere like that with my wife and kids, I wouldn’t want there to be an internet connection.

Sometimes it’s better to just unplug yourself for a week or 2, and spend some quality time with the family.

You will come back refreshed and fired-up to fix all those bugs ;)

516 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

Well as I said i will be 12 days totally without internet, afraid to use one more time roaming (last time had 200 Eur bill, lol), so yes I will definitely will spend time with my family and kids, but anyway meantime developer could do support via Ticksy.

@FinalDestiny – you are one of those haters, who does blame on me, without knowing situation on my last item support. This time I’ve prepared quality support for new WP items.

1793 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

If you add bugged items and you’re angry because you got soft-rejected because of YOUR MISTAKES, and you couldn’t start a new project, guess who’s to blame? Surely the reviewers because you are not able to check your items before submitting them and the clients find tons of bugs.

Stop finding people to blaim and starting take of it yourself, you and your coders are the only ones responsible for being rejected because of the bugs your clients find. I may be hater, but the clients that see poor code and support will categorize the whole marketplace like that and if they’re at the beginning, chances are they will never buy anything from here again.

I noticed you from the beginning, 80% of your posts are about someone, you complain about someone or something, the value you add to the forums in your messages is close to zero.

Basically this topic sounds like this “Hello members, I’m going to vacation and I want to be reviewed before all the other members because I won’t have an internet connection and I didn’t want to fully-check my item before submitting it. But hey, I’m going to vacation, so the other members can wait!”

309 posts Mad Dog
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
mad_dog says

I’m really sorry about the situation but I entirely agree with FinalDestiny.

by
by
by
by
by
by