367 posts plop
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
kimonoThemes says

Envato should build an elite program for buyers like you!

29 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Argentina Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
aprjnet says

+1

234 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Stammi says

We should thank you! I’m wondering if you also bought some Admin Templates? If yes, also from me? :)

It’s awesome that you can mostly remember all the items you’ve purchased!

701 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Canada Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
chrismccoy says

We should thank you! I’m wondering if you also bought some Admin Templates? If yes, also from me? :) It’s awesome that you can mostly remember all the items you’ve purchased!

bought grape ;)

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Thank you Chris!

1622 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

+1

Thank you Chris, you are a miracle worker

701 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Canada Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
chrismccoy says

Thank you Chris!

thanks, ive bought galleryjack and galleryjack reloaded ;)

701 posts
chrismccoy says

+1 Thank you Chris, you are a miracle worker

bought most of your youtube flash stuff from activeden, and many of your codecanyon items, you do good work ;)

138 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
WPHead says

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to the authors of TF and CC, I was gonna list them but I didnt want to leave anyone out. Love the products you keep coming out with ;)

The authors should probably thank you :p Just curious, do you use all the items you purchase for clients or do you buy some just to support the authors?

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

your welcome :)

by
by
by
by
by
by