212 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
MusicPremium says

Hi guys,

great day for me today, it’s been one year now that i’m an Audiojungle author, and i have to say that i’m pretty proud and happy to belong to this community !!!

Audiojungle means a lot actually because, before being an author here, i was pretty close to stop music completely, to start something new with my life… Mainly because i hadn’t any “paid” contracts to live my life and pay the bills… BUT ! One day, i found Audiojungle, decided to sign up and try it out.
And now, thanks to Envato, Audiojungle, Videohive authors, customers and you guys, i can finally earn my living with my music ! And i have to say that Aj experience is completely outstanding !!!

So, thanks a lot for all that. I couldn’t have done this without you.

Wish you all the best for this new year !!

Take care !
:)

MP

309 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
AudioAgent says

Happy Birthday! Your achievements here have been nothing short of amazing :)

145 posts For the Love of Music and Sound
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
audiophile-trax says

You’re an inspiration MP, congrats and happy birthday! 8-)

365 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
musicguy says

Cant believe you had hard time to find paid jobs with your level of musicianship! :)

Big congratulations!

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

You RULE my friend! Don’t you ever stop making music or I will come back to the land of cheese and kick your a**!!! :bigwink:

212 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
MusicPremium says

Cant believe you had hard time to find paid jobs with your level of musicianship! :) Big congratulations!

You have no idea man… the last year before entering AJ was like hell…

Anyway, thanks a lot guys !! You made my day ;)

212 posts
+4 more
MusicPremium says

You RULE my friend! Don’t you ever stop making music or I will come back to the land of cheese and kick your a**!!! :bigwink:

Hahaaa !!! “I’ll be back” ? thats what you just said ?? :)
Thanks bro !

138 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
nahkaorava says

Congrats! Great achievement! :) Keep up the good work, man!

297 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

Great, MusicPremium! You deserve every single penny of your earnings and every single moment of your happiness. Hope that we can say it too, one day: but this is YOUR time. Keep it up! :)

279 posts Make music with passion or don't make music at all
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
sweetwaveaudio says

Congrats!! Awesome work on your first year!

by
by
by
by
by
by