2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
dyenemendes says

I’ve got the following error: Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-config.php:1) in /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-admin/install.php on line 54 I’ve done several questions to him via email and in the comments of the topic but he never responds. How do I get help?

3117 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

authors arent required to provide support at all(most give awesome support though)

also those errors dont look to be theme relate rather than WordPress which authors dont support

307 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

I’ve got the following error: Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-config.php:1) in /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-admin/install.php on line 54 I’ve done several questions to him via email and in the comments of the topic but he never responds. How do I get help?

You can’t ‘make’ him to give you support. You’re buying theme and it’s authors choice to give support(they usually do as it’s a good business practice).

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
dyenemendes says

and this? arning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-config.php:1) in /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 897

3117 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

and this? arning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-config.php:1) in /home/hotelnsg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 897

again that doesnt look like a theme error rather than a WordPress related one but without knowing more info I can’t tell you 100% what it is.

when are you receiving theses errors? is it just when this theme is active? do you have any plugins installed. etc…

19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Korea, Republic of
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
YuKhinThemes says

Try to remove all spaces at the top of wp-config.php, make sure no space before <?php
525 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Europe
Pirenko says

Turn off all the plugins you might have and see if it works.

by
by
by
by
by
by