I started doing an includes.js which includes all the js files that load also did the same thing with the css files. I think this way is even better than having all the js and css files exposed.
FinalDestiny saidThat’s obviously not what i’m talking about, however, we’re offtopic since the point of this thread is to share rejection rules rather than argue whether they should be in place or not.
Why dont we “Authors” Build a wiki page off this thread and share our rejection and soft rejection reasons and update them frequently with suggested solutions
Please provide a demo URL.
Sometimes forget lol
It can help you to have less sort-reject issue. but each time we upload new theme , it will have some new reasons for reject. it depend on reviewers.
5. inline css not allowed.
6. The main preview should not be larger than 590px300px
7. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http:...link… ( remove broken links )
8. make sure the html is validated
9. .doc, .docx, .rtf and .txt are not allowed for docs, you need to use our templates or a PDF: – http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/the-documenter/40757?page=1 – http://goo.gl/hdw6E – http://themeforest.s3.amazonaws.com/108_helpFile/Template.zip
10. This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship. If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.
1. RECOMMENDED: TEMPLATEPATH was found in the file index.php. Use get_template_directory() instead.
2. The WordPress theme should make use of the following inbuilt functions to validate or santize content on input or escape any questionable content for put. http://codex.wordpress.org/Data_Validation
bitfade saidthanx for the heads up, so in order to use $in_footer parameter, what do you specify for $deps and $ver params if you need those as default?
SakuraPixel saidarray() for $deps and false for $ver.
bitfade saidthanx for the heads up, so in order to use $in_footer parameter, what do you specify for $deps and $ver params if you need those as default? jayc