Sales are great.

3402 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says
template, image gallery , menu, news reader and….. just a thought, how about the 5th one could be a mystery file ?

Okay, than we have a deal! :D

3402 posts
+6 more
bobocel says

The winner is the one that sells more files that month, ok? We upload all 5 files on 1th. Okay? :)

915 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
michaelhejja says

Will it be more files total, or out of those 5?

3402 posts
+6 more
bobocel says

I think all the files. We seem to be somewhat close to each other sales monthly with the files we have up right now. It’s been a close competition in the last three months, and if I am not wrong, we both didn’t upload anything else.

FD, do we have a sponsor? :D :D :D

4710 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says
The winner is the one that sells more files that month, ok? We upload all 5 files on 1th. Okay? :)

So the winner is who ever is top seller for the month or whoever gets the most total sales on the 5 items?

I don’t have time to make 5 files before the end of this month though… I have a 9am to 6pm job, so only have the weekend to make files :|

How about next file either one of us uploads must be on the 1st, and you could upload the rest on the 1st if you want or you could upload the rest during the month. (Obviously if you upload all 5 on the 1st you have an advantage)

Also I think the mystery file must be the last file you upload, to keep things interesting ;)

3868 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
flashjunkie says

And i will approve for you to keep things fair, no bobocel pricing DS’s files at $30 and his at $1 to get more sales lol.

Jay

3402 posts
+6 more
bobocel says
And i will approve for you to keep things fair, no bobocel pricing DS’s files at $30 and his at $1 to get more sales lol. Jay

Agreed. :) :p

3402 posts
+6 more
bobocel says

So the winner is who ever is top seller for the month or whoever gets the most total sales on the 5 items?

I don’t have time to make 5 files before the end of this month though… I have a 9am to 6pm job, so only have the weekend to make files :|

How about next file either one of us uploads must be on the 1st, and you could upload the rest on the 1st if you want or you could upload the rest during the month. (Obviously if you upload all 5 on the 1st you have an advantage)

Also I think the mystery file must be the last file you upload, to keep things interesting ;)

The winner is the one with most sales for the month of March.

I will have a job starting with this month as well. Still in the process of signing docs and such. And I am swamped with projects too. And I am a student too. :)

We could do this. First file to be uploaded on the first. And once every 7 days we should upload the remaining 4 files. (if you want, we can start with the mysterious file :D)

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

no… i suggest other thing… to make the best file for 15$ for a chosen category(player, gallery, etc..

winner… after a month of sellings ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by