I apologize in advance if my questions sounds noob-ish, I’m a noob so please forgive me ! I want to add a rating system in my theme through custom fields. The only way I’ve found of doing this is by using a plugin (I’m using More Fields 2.1) from the market and then changing/styling it and so on. Is it acceptable to add plugins in your theme and make changes in those files according to your needs for something like this?
Of course, you can install any plugin you want
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
You can customize it as you wish.