2668 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

It’s competition time once again on AudioJungle!

The BPM Contest

Outline

We want you to create and upload dance/electronica music with a BPM (tempo) of between 120 – 140 and submit it to AudioJungle. The site manager will make a list of what he considers to be the Top 10 submissions we receive during the competition period. We will then create an online poll where you can vote for your favorite track! So the ultimate winner(s) will be chosen by you!

Prizes

1st Prize

2nd Prize

• $75 Envato Marketplace Site Credit
  • 6 Months Tuts+ Membership
  • Featured File of the Week on AudioJungle home page
  • Etude iPhone Application (US Only)
  • Limited Edition AudioJungle-branded Guitar Pick

3rd Prize

• $25 Envato Marketplace Site Credit
  • 3 Months Tuts+ Membership
  • Featured File of the Week on AudioJungle home page
  • Limited Edition AudioJungle-branded Guitar Pick

Important Dates

• Wednesday March 24th: Competition officially starts!
  • Friday April 9th (12:00 a.m. Central US Time): Submission Deadline! Upload your files to AudioJungle no longer than this date. As long as they are in the queue by this date/time, they will be eligible. You have a little over 2 weeks to get your track submitted!
  • Wednesday April 14th: Site Manager will reveal the Top 10 tracks eligible for the competition and you will be able to vote!
  • Wednesday April 21st (12:00 a.m. Central US Time): Voting closes!
  • Monday April 26th – Winners announced!

Special Thank You to our Kind Prize Sponsors

macProVideo.com

macProVideo.com provides an intuitive web-based video player that streams each tutorial through your browser. One low monthly fee gives you access to the Online Tutorial Library™. The Online Tutorial Library is an amazing resource for musicians and producers alike, covering in-depth tutorials for DAWs/software including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Reason, Pro Tools and much, much more! Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, macProVideo.com has tutorials for you to learn so much more about audio production and the audio software you use.

You can try MacProVideo for 3 days for only $1.

Etude iPhone Application

Etude combines traditional sheet music with an on-screen keyboard whose keys light up to reveal the position of notes. The app also uses its own synthesizer to simultaneously play the piece aloud. It ships with access to an in-app music store that users can download new songs from. The app runs on all models of iPhone and iPod Touch devices running OS version 3.1 or higher. A version for Apple’s upcoming iPad tablet computer is also in the works, with a preview available on the app’s website.

Rules & Regulations

• Your track MUST be uploaded to the Electronica category (or any of its sub-categories)
  • Your track MUST have a BPM between 120 – 140 BPM .
  • You can upload as many tracks as you like.
  • Only tracks approved and accepted into our library during the competition period (March 24 – April 9th) will be eligible.
  • The tracks with the most votes by the end of the competition will win the prizes.
  • If your track is uploaded to AudioJungle but has not been accepted by Friday April 9th, it will still be eligible for the competition should it subsequently get approved.
  • Employees, Staff and Reviewers directly associated with Envato are not eligible to participate.
  • Anyone (not just marketplace members) can vote on the Top 10 tracks, but only one vote per person will be counted.

GOOD LUCK !

73 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Paweqq says

Great competition, Scott! :) I’m going to upload some tracks.

404 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JackGriffiths says

Sounds awesome! Only wish I had good software to compose on… GarageBand doesn’t really cut it.

I’d love an AudioJungle guitar pick!

2668 posts
+16 more
Sounds awesome! Only wish I had good software to compose on… GarageBand doesn’t really cut it. I’d love an AudioJungle guitar pick!

You’d be amazed what you can do with GarageBand, Jack! Hook-up a MIDI controller, avoid using pre-existing and out-of-the-box loops, you can totally rock-out some awesome, original tracks. It’s all about the producer/composer, not necessarily the software! Just to be absolutely clear, AudioJungle has some extra info on what is/is-not allowed. And one more thing, AudioTuts have started a new series of articles on GarageBand that you might like to follow.

1049 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Awesome !!

Question, can I submit an existing file from my actual portfolio to the contest , or must be a “brand new” file ?

404 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JackGriffiths says
Sounds awesome! Only wish I had good software to compose on… GarageBand doesn’t really cut it. I’d love an AudioJungle guitar pick!
You’d be amazed what you can do with GarageBand, Jack! Hook-up a MIDI controller, avoid using pre-existing and out-of-the-box loops, you can totally rock-out some awesome, original tracks. It’s all about the producer/composer, not necessarily the software! Just to be absolutely clear, AudioJungle has some extra info on what is/is-not allowed. And one more thing, AudioTuts have started a new series of articles on GarageBand that you might like to follow.

Oh, thanks for the links, Scott! I’ll take a look at them.

I was thinking of buying a MIDI controller.

2668 posts
+16 more
Awesome !! Question, can I submit an existing file from my actual portfolio to the contest , or must be a “brand new” file ?

Hey Rodrigo! It has to be a brand new track, please. Don’t ever delete anything in your library and reupload it, it’s not allowed. Support will come after you with big sticks! :D

1049 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Sonicbyte says
Awesome !! Question, can I submit an existing file from my actual portfolio to the contest , or must be a “brand new” file ?
Hey Rodrigo! It has to be a brand new track, please. Don’t ever delete anything in your library and reupload it, it’s not allowed. Support will come after you with big sticks! :D

LOL

I never do something like that :)

142 posts Just Believe!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+4 more
Melodality says

Wow, Great News! :) I will surely participate… love competitions :)

One question: do we have to submit track separately for the contest or it will automatically participate when I upload it in the dance/electronica category?

2668 posts
+16 more
Wow, Great News! :) I will surely participate… love competitions :) One question: do we have to submit track separately for the contest or it will automatically participate when I upload it in the dance/electronica category?

Hey Michael! Please just upload as per normal, I will be keeping a track of all the submissions once the files are submitted to the Electronica category. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by