4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
faithfulhealing says

I have tried everything to get this theme loaded and I get a fatal error everytime.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare widget_donateplusform() (previously declared in /home/content/16/10234816/html/wp-content/plugins/donate-plus/dplus-widget.php:8) in /home/content/16/10234816/html/wp-content/plugins/donate-plus/dplus-widget.php on line 8

I have tried uploading only the theme folder, uploading the entire zip and unzipping through my file manager, but I get this error everytime. The theme shows up in my list of loaded themes, but when I click activate, this above error is what i get. Please help as I paid money for this theme that doesnt work.

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi faithfulhealing, according to the theme’s FAQ’s:

I bought your theme and Easy WordPress Donations Plugin, but I am getting an error. Can you please advise?

Yes, you probably use v1.0 of our theme and v1.6 of EWDP. Our theme was adjusted for version 1.5 of this great great plugin. So, here is a fix for the latest version:

http://support.themeblossom.com/discussion/20/easy-wordpress-donations-plugin-error
4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
faithfulhealing says

Thanks for the quick reply, but I’m not sure what to do with that fix? Dont really dig deep like that into the back end of things, its why I buy themes.

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

I understand, but unfortunately, the only way to currently fix the error above is by following the instructions from the provided link. It all comes down to deleting one file, and editing another (copy/paste).

If you prefer, I’ll give it a try. Just send me your skype name using the contact form on my profile page.
It should only take a couple of minutes, hopefully the theme will be up and running in no time. Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by