69 posts
  • India
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
ankan333 says

Hey there, first of all this isn’t a self promotion nor i am related to these services. This is the 2nd thread because i think the 1st one was in the wrong section. Anyway … a month back i came across a cheap hosting provider named [link removed] after seeing their prices i thought that it was too unrealistic but tried their service and amazingly i have to admit they are one of the best they sell shared hosting for only $9/yr ! so i thought that my friends at envato should see this

225 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
ichurakov says

How do you know it is reliable? As for me one month is too short period to decide about reliability. Moreover, the domain was registered only 1.5 months ago. So, I think they didn’t collect many customers and their servers are not heavy loaded yet. Just my opinion. :-)

69 posts
  • India
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
ankan333 says

How do you know it is reliable? As for me one month is too short period to decide about reliability. Moreover, the domain was registered only 1.5 months ago. So, I think they didn’t collect many customers and their servers are not heavy loaded yet. Just my opinion. :-)

I agree totaly thats i asked them that question and they replied that rockbelthost is a sister site of [link removed] So i checked it out too.

1225 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Demorfoza says

I suggest you to not spam with the same address again. You already opened one thread about it and apparently it was deleted. The site is not convincing at all, awful design and emoticons used in a business text don’t look good.

245 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bulgaria
joomfx says

I suggest you to not spam with the same address again. You already opened one thread about it and apparently it was deleted. The site is not convincing at all, awful design and emoticons used in a business text don’t look good.

+1

Come on ankan333… just stop spamming!
It is obvious that this is your site or you are somehow involved with it and you want to promote it.
But this is not the right way and the right place to do it!

Anyway, a friendly advice – at least try to build a good looking website if you want to do business.

1225 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Demorfoza says

+1

Come on ankan333… just stop spamming!
It is obvious that this is your site or you are somehow involved with it and you want to promote it.
But this is not the right way and the right place to do it!

Anyway, a friendly advice – at least try to build a good looking website if you want to do business.

Additionally it wouldn’t be so obvious if on your FB page you wouldn’t say about this hosting site in first person, per “we” :)

Good luck with it, but don’t promote it on Envato.

5219 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

Thread Locked >> Self Promotion

I’ve locked this thread as per our Community Guidelines on self-promotion.

Self promotion is not allowed on the Marketplace forums. For examples and clarification, see the section in the link above titled A Note on Self Promotion.
by
by
by
by
by
by