911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

@quickandeasy +1

I think crash diets are just unrealistic and make you sick. Eat healthy, eat treats in moderation and do some exercise that makes you happy. BOOM.

I find winter especially tough, because I’d rather be snug inside than running in the rain. They need to invent a giant plastic hamster bubble for me to run in on those rainy days. PATENTED. None of you can steal that idea now… I’m going to make millions….

270 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in Canada
+6 more
iZZYMedia says

They did steal your idea Carmen, they even calling it Ttreadmill… ;) now you have to hire samsung’s lawyers for the court. :D

@quickandeasy +1

I think crash diets are just unrealistic and make you sick. Eat healthy, eat treats in moderation and do some exercise that makes you happy. BOOM.

I find winter especially tough, because I’d rather be snug inside than running in the rain. They need to invent a giant plastic hamster bubble for me to run in on those rainy days. PATENTED. None of you can steal that idea now… I’m going to make millions….
1434 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Here are some tips: minimize your food intake (reduce the amount of pork or fat meat you eat on weekly basis), and drink more water day and night (less soda).

I gained a lot of weight when I relocated to a new place and wanted to take some medicine to reduce but decided not to. When I started to eat less food and drink more liquid – I instantenously lost a lot of pounds and back to my formal shape. It works… it really do.

My office is at home so it is very convenient for me to drink several litres of water a day coupled with some pineapple juice that contains GCE + L-Carnitine.

3451 posts
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

I’d suggest reading the 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss to gain some valuable insights into how to optimize the weight loss and health improvement process. As others have said – eat less/healthier, exercise more is the basis for any good health regimen, but this’ll give you some ways to jumpstart your weight loss.

Once you’re eating healthy, you might want to check out lean gains (intermittent fasting), which can turn things up a notch as well (works well for some, worth an experiment).

And I totally agree crash dieting is a terrible idea. But “lifestyle” nutrition plans like Paleo work wonders for some people. The trick is to find something that works and that you like. There are many solutions and not all of them will work for everyone – you need to pick a plan that is sustainable for you.

Good luck! :)

1844 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Workout. Do a lot of cardio, and eat healthy. limit your carb intake.

121 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Rameau says

Bar brothers, all day, everyday.

1016 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
mudi says

The fastest way I can think of right now is to put petrol on body fat and burn it :p

6029 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Do you have a weight loss success story? Please share your weight loss success stories if you have one. Thank you

Internet is already obese with fat loss advises. Here I add few more calories, it is upto you to burn or store:

- Research what you eat (per day)
- Research how much you physically work (per day)

hehe, this is not an advice for fast result but without this step, you can ruin your own body easily without much results.

1. When it comes to physical work, it all depends on how you arrange your time regularly.
2. Regarding food, it depends a lot on how much efforts/concentration you can put while shopping.

I have noted from neighbors that, most people actually stuck on above 2 things and the consequence is bad results – no matter what advice they receive.

476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

The fastest way I can think of right now is to put petrol on body fat and burn it :p

I was actually gonna reply the same.. get soaked in petrol and light a match..

284 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart says

I have to +1 P90X it works just do what you can and push your self each day and you will see results

by
by
by
by
by
by