• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
Protest says

Play bigger game like dota 2 or starcraft etc and addicted on it then play a day atleast 4 hours if you want to eat something just play play. Then you will forgot hungry and only focusing the game :) This is the most stupid but way too effective guide haha

I would not recommend this.
When you enter starvation mode. First thing your body starts to cannibalize is NOT your fat cells. It needs them to survive since they are the quickest source of energy. It starts to cannibalize the energy stealing tissue which are the muscles. When you starve yourself your body thinks it’s in danger and you enter survival mode.
So unless you want to strip your body of any muscle don’t try this.
Nutrition timing is a smart thing to do.
Exercise.
Low carbs, high protein, high fat.
And probably the most important thing is to not stressed. Get any stress out of your life if it’s possible.

614 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Typps says

The fastest way to burn body fat ?

Quite simply, move your assets. Run. A running competition was announced here in the forums a while ago, you should all have joined :)

Get some running gear and hit the road. You’ll burn fat faster and more efficiently than any other method.

5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
foodchinese says

I agree, run, run, run!! And cut out that junk food stuff.

281 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Deep_Blue says

My experience with losing fat is that do not take a harsh diet for long time, which is bad for your health, I had experienced losing hair because of that before

Best approach is to lose fat slowly through balanced diet and some training, if you lose weight very fast through a harsh diet you will regain it very fast after stopping it.

804 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Philippines
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
uziiuzair says

Well, My story started 2 years ago,

There used to be a hill right infront of my previous house, The hill had 2 hiking tracks, One led you straight to the top, while the other led you around the hill.
I used to go hiking there everyday from 5pm onwards, sometimes 1.5 hours and sometime 2 hours. And in just a months time, I had actually lost around 11 kgs.
And well now, I have dropped from being 77kg to around 64kgs, This was the best way for me :p

101 posts Live Long and Prosper
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
DryThemes says

Exercise + Low carbs and high protein.
Recommendation (imho better than running): your local mma or bjj dojo and start training.

by
by
by
by
by
by