- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Gold Mo Grower
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Sounds like a caching issue. I’ve never had that happen to me.haha. I know why it never happen to you. . where I can find the comments you added for your file?
On any of my 83 files. I’m dxc381.
It works, it’s just glitchy. For example: you post a comment, edit and save. No changes take place. But then you post another comment, and your previous edit will become visible.
That’s correct. The edit you make won’t show up immediately. It is being saved however. James is working on this right now are we’re hoping to have it sorted soon.
Thanks for your patience!
there is a link “edit” for the file comments, but it looks like not work. when I changed the comments that I just post, click the “update” button, nothing be changed , anybody has the same problem?
yes.. many times..