3970 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says
So for example the next bundle will run for less time (maybe Mon – Fri instead of Wed – Wed) and we’re going to include some bonus stuff not from the marketplaces, so we can see how that works.

+1000 You are the Boss

3751 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says
...the next bundle will run for less time (maybe Mon – Fri instead of Wed – Wed) and we’re going to include some bonus stuff not from the marketplaces, so we can see how that works.

Hi Collis. As an author i would prefer weekend time instead weekly, i mean, fri – mon, so the bundle will keep high levels of visits when the marketplaces need them most. Also it will be less aggresive for authors sales (those ones without a file in the bundle).

But maybe this is too much an author point-of-view. :(

2010 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says
Hi Collis. As an author i would prefer weekend time instead weekly, i mean, fri – mon, so the bundle will keep high levels of visits when the marketplaces need them most. Also it will be less aggresive for authors sales (those ones without a file in the bundle).
it will also cash a lot less, that’s why isn’t going to happen.
3751 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

I would prefer to think that is not all about cash. Well, “more cash”, better said. But yes, you’re probably right. :(

7776 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says
I would prefer to think that is not all about cash. Well, “more cash”, better said. But yes, you’re probably right. :(

Well, this is business.

by
by
by
by
by
by