:D

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

Not sure if any of you guys have come across this before but I had a person emailing me saying that they couldn’t find the download link after purchasing my file and that if I could email them the item package!! This seemed a bit fishy to me and GraphiRiver usually provides a link to see if the person has purchased your item but to my surprise they never had!!

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Not sure if any of you guys have come across this before but I had a person emailing me saying that they couldn’t find the download link after purchasing my file and that if I could email them the item package!! This seemed a bit fishy to me and GraphiRiver usually provides a link to see if the person has purchased your item but to my surprise they never had!!

Lof of scammers. But to be sure, do what i do: tell them to contact envato support if they think that there has been an error with their purchase.

725 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Not sure if any of you guys have come across this before but I had a person emailing me saying that they couldn’t find the download link after purchasing my file and that if I could email them the item package!!

That’s brilliant! :)))

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+4 more
BTOA says

I wonder what makes a person attempt a scam because of $10-15. Like seriously, I would pay double just to not write an email trying to scam someone haha

2221 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
crozer says

Why you no make it work :D atleast he gave his regards at the end..

Not only that, he gave his regards ASAP !

762 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

Not sure if any of you guys have come across this before but I had a person emailing me saying that they couldn’t find the download link after purchasing my file and that if I could email them the item package!!
That’s brilliant! :)))

I’ve got even a better one.. Didn’t know if i should laugh or cry :D

“Hello, I really like your timeline design

But i first want to try it for my company FB page, maby you can send it with mail. If i like it i buy it. If i don’t like it i delete it. Sorry for the question but i only have 4 dollar on envato and i need a nice Fb cover for the 4 dollar.

Greetings”

Makes you wonder why even bother making a preview… lmao

This dude should get a medal or something…

107 posts quanticalabs.com
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
QuanticaLabs says

My today’s potential buyer :bigwink:

“I’m interested in this theme but looking for the Wordpress version, but it is priced over twice as much. Are you willing to offer this price for the wordpress version?”

725 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Here’s one from our support:

Fake Buyer: ”...also how can i edit the recipient of the contact form ? or how can i add my own contact custom form with captcha?”

Staff: “Hello! Could you please provide your item purchase code and point when it was purchased. Thank you!”

[Fake buyer gave 2 purchase codes for absolutely different items]

Staff: “Have these codes been taken from this page: [link] ???”

Fake buyer: “no , the developer said he had limited rights to the template, to sublicense it to me, he gave me that code shouuld i ever need help? do i need to purchase this again? i paid 29$ for the edited version of the template? it doesnt look the same but he said the core components were the same”

Me (laughing under the table): “Hello. You’ve bought pirated version. In other words it is as if you are buying a stolen car and asking its legal owner to provide you maintenance for it. Sorry, but we cannot provide you any support. You can consider beating the shit out of the person that sold it to you. Regards, Miroslav (from Dream-Theme)”

Fake buyer: “oh wow , thats not cool, well im willing to pay for support… i just dont want to spend another 30$ ..”

63 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
m1chelangel0 says

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry either…..

by
by
by
by
by
by