Yoda buys a lot of Envato items. :)

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

Fake buyer: “oh wow , thats not cool, well im willing to pay for support… i just dont want to spend another 30$ ..”

lol, OMG , some people shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet :D

306 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
  • Weekly Top Seller
+8 more
ignitethemes
says

yoda style complaint :))))))))))))))

And I think he got at little hammered last night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbvqGEhRssw

267 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+3 more
Prothemeus
says

Y U NO SLAP ?

Too damn funny.

637 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
Thecodingdude
says

Fake buyer: “oh wow , thats not cool, well im willing to pay for support… i just dont want to spend another 30$ ..”

OMFG HAHA , this HAS to go on clientsfromhell.net.

So he’s willing to pay for support but not to spend another $30? Lulz :D

30 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
Ornlu
says

Uhm replace .html extension with .php? :stress:

3875 posts Community Moderator
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Netherlands
+10 more
Joost
says

Guys, please don’t turn this into a thread of mocking people for not knowing everything. Some buyers come here for the first time and are unfamiliar with the ways things go around here. Stay friendly, shall we?

782 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Featured Item
  • Bundle Boss
  • Featured Author
+5 more
MeGustaMusic
says
Guys, please don’t turn this into a thread of mocking people for not knowing everything. Some buyers come here for the first time and are unfamiliar with the ways things go around here. Stay friendly, shall we?

You re right, but the post is really good for new users, and to remark that is important to be clear when selling, and to read everything (including comments and forum) when buying.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 9
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+11 more
TylerQuinn
says

Not going to poke any fun but I have had my share of buyers like this.

I will say it drives me crazy when people with absolutely no JS experience buy JS plugins and ask for refunds not because something does not work, they simply have no clue what they are doing.

I also get people who demand refunds because the plugin does not do something completely outside it’s intended use, was not advertised to do, but for some reason they decided to buy the plugin anyways.

I feel like most people just buy stuff and then try to come up with BS reasons to get money back and keep the download for their own use. I don’t think its fair, and I hope that when refund requests like this go to Envato it does not reflect badly on authors as its out of our control and that they are able to tell when people are jerking the chain…

by
by
by
by
by
by