774 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
StudioEtude says

There is no bad genre to upload to. The front page exposure is absolutely meaningless. Most of the people who check out your tracks on the front page are not buyers, but other composers checking out your work.
+1, homepage exposure is much less important than most authors think.

+1+1=+2

702 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

There is no bad genre to upload to. The front page exposure is absolutely meaningless. Most of the people who check out your tracks on the front page are not buyers, but other composers checking out your work.
+1+1=+2

+1+1+1=+3 :) Holiday months are not so bad, tracks at your HDD won’t earn any $.

386 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

+1+1=+2
+1+1+1=+3 :) Holiday months are not so bad, tracks at your HDD won’t earn any $.

+1+1+1+1=+4… True FXP , MB and GC :) But… when buyers takes a look at the homepage and see an avatar of known and liked author, then will be happy to listen what he has made… Anyway you guys shouldn’t give special attention to the main page exposure …

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
reubenchng says

I find that sales are pretty random. So don’t sweat it and just upload them. :D Then make more music.

660 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

I would upload them now so that they’re always there in case someone does make a purchase. Otherwise, there’s no chance they’ll find it in the first place. I’m doing quite well myself because my sounds are always available.

by
by
by
by
by
by