1080 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Madness says

i just wasted 12$ on nothing …

one of the worst movies ever imo … didnt expect that from m.night … anyone seen it yet ?

1045 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

I saw the trailer and thought about what would happen if I going to watch this movie :D… and then I see that a few people fall from the sky and thought that this is the happening haha, I guess everyone expect something and ask itself “what would happen?” I don’t know what is the point of this movie :D

450 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+9 more
dxc says

I haven’t seen it but the clips I have seen look terrible. That guy made good movies until he got lodged a little too deep up his own @$$. His last one wasn’t even tolerable and what made him think he could act. All down hill from Unbreakable.

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

I actually love all of his movies except Lady in the water. And I was really happy about the happening, because I truly feel like it looks AWESOME …

I really hope I have different tastes than you madness, because after Lady In The Water, I was really hoping the happening wouldnt suck.

230 posts
Racoon says

In other words the movie stinked. And if it’s anything like Lady in the Water, that movie I was watching with someone they said the ending :20 minutes into the movie (they never saw it previously) in the end they were right.

Happening from some of your opinions is 5 out of 10 ?

by
by
by
by
by
by