• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Kuwait
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Madness says

i just wasted 12$ on nothing …

one of the worst movies ever imo … didnt expect that from m.night … anyone seen it yet ?

1045 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Switzerland
iDraw says

I saw the trailer and thought about what would happen if I going to watch this movie :D… and then I see that a few people fall from the sky and thought that this is the happening haha, I guess everyone expect something and ask itself “what would happen?” I don’t know what is the point of this movie :D

439 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
+4 more
dxc says

I haven’t seen it but the clips I have seen look terrible. That guy made good movies until he got lodged a little too deep up his own @$$. His last one wasn’t even tolerable and what made him think he could act. All down hill from Unbreakable.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I actually love all of his movies except Lady in the water. And I was really happy about the happening, because I truly feel like it looks AWESOME …

I really hope I have different tastes than you madness, because after Lady In The Water, I was really hoping the happening wouldnt suck.

230 posts
Racoon says

In other words the movie stinked. And if it’s anything like Lady in the Water, that movie I was watching with someone they said the ending :20 minutes into the movie (they never saw it previously) in the end they were right.

Happening from some of your opinions is 5 out of 10 ?

by
by
by
by
by
by