688 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rg_ says

I haven´t time already to upload a theme here, i´m working hard on it and i´m very focused on the options part right now, so what you think it´s the best for an options theme? What you as a buier whant to have on the options page?

Currently i have some:

++ Uploaders:

+ Custom logo or text + Custom background (and also position and css properties for that image, not just repeat or repeat-x)

++ Styles

+ Different color shemes (red, blue, green….) + Custom sheme, many color pickers to define links, buttons, backgrounds, paddings, etc.. for elements. + Textarea for custom css.

++ Layout

+ Different lookings, blog site, portfolio site, news site…. cars site!! je + What to see on home page? (by cats, tags, just one page… )

+ Contact page and contact options page.

+ Custom post types

+ Child themes

+ Ready for multisite

+ Language ready (.mo, .pot files)

+ Menus (well the 3.0 ones)

+ Thumbnails, again the 3.0 ones

+ Javascript (option to embed more code directly)

And many more i can´t remember right now.

So…. what you think?

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
naweedshams says
I haven´t time already to upload a theme here, i´m working hard on it and i´m very focused on the options part right now, so what you think it´s the best for an options theme? What you as a buier whant to have on the options page?

Currently i have some:

++ Uploaders:

+ Custom logo or text + Custom background (and also position and css properties for that image, not just repeat or repeat-x)

++ Styles

+ Different color shemes (red, blue, green….) + Custom sheme, many color pickers to define links, buttons, backgrounds, paddings, etc.. for elements. + Textarea for custom css.

++ Layout

+ Different lookings, blog site, portfolio site, news site…. cars site!! je + What to see on home page? (by cats, tags, just one page… )

+ Custom post types

+ Child themes

+ Ready for multisite

So…. what you think?

Whatever it has.. as long as it controls every part of the theme .. meaning not having to touch code ;)

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
naweedshams says

Currently i have some:

++ Uploaders:

++ Styles

++ Layout

+ Custom post types

+ Child themes

+ Ready for multisite

So…. what you think?
Whatever it has.. as long as it controls every part of the theme .. meaning not having to touch code at all ;)
by
by
by
by
by
by