• Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says
Anyway, I think this is a great thread and I am happy to be here with you all, I’ve made some great friends so far (even planned to build a giant snow castle with one of them!) :) -Drew

Yes…yes… now if only the rain would stop and more snow would come…. ::evil smiley:: Ahh, rain could be handy for the moat! :D

Out of a lot of the communities I’ve been involved in over the years, I’d have to say you guys are my favorite bunch! You’re all the most considerate and professional I’ve seen in awhile. It’s awesome!

Hmm… now to start organizing the yearly ThemeForest/envato party. haha, ok, so maybe not for a few years but you never know!

I am really looking forward to being involved and help TF develop (if I am not too late to the party).

Most definitely not! Welcome! :)

... I believe that TF and Enavato’s other sites provide multiple opportunities many of us need; who ever we are and what ever we’re looking for. We (personally) may not need the same thing as other members, but the brilliance of these sites is the plethora of opportunities to everyone who chooses to be involved. The Envato staff understands “stickiness” to a science. Many of us would love to be more involved, many of us are looking for something to round out income, and many of us are looking for quality in their own pursuits. So? Many of us keep coming back. Major kudos to Jeffery for managing TF so beautifully, and for us personally thanks to TF and Envato for providing us with another opportunity to grow.

So true! Except I think some of us aren’t coming back… because we never leave! lol, we just keep hitting refresh about every 20 minutes between work. :D

951 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Daan says
So true! Except I think some of us aren’t coming back… because we never leave! lol, we just keep hitting refresh about every 20 minutes between work. :D

Reduce that please, I think it’s 10 for me :D

1426 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says

Reduce that please, I think it’s 10 for me :D

My first thing to do in the morning :P

951 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
Daan says

Yep, on my iPod Touch I always check in the morning (because I still have school :( ) and in the afternoon check again :)

1799 posts
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
BroOf says

I wish I had one :( I’ve a few friends who own IPod touchs and it’s so usefull. Especially in exam :D:D!

1426 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says

Wow, student have IPod already… Here, to own an IPod is like a dream :) I still saving money for my Macbook pro…

1579 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

Same here I find myself constantly checking TF at work and on the way home on the iphone or just pretty much all the time…I’m officially addicted

951 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
Daan says
Wow, student have IPod already… Here, to own an IPod is like a dream :) I still saving money for my Macbook pro…

You could also say it, Wow, student already having enough clients to pay one :P My dream is to have a Macbook Pro once :P At my school some of the students just buy the iPod headphones to pretend they have one.. which is lame x) @Broof; ipod touches are really useful, but in the school building we don’t have internet connection though..

BUT lets not get offtopic :P

343 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
JackHowell says
Same here I find myself constantly checking TF at work and on the way home on the iphone or just pretty much all the time…I’m officially addicted

I do this… I feel like a sad person (which my partner agrees with)!

by
by
by
by
by
by