4668 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Well i heard that there was 6 tonnes of gold on the plane.

Hmmm I’m not too sure they’d carry that much gold on a passenger plane. I think they transport gold on cargo planes, and probably would have special armed security, and no public persons on board especially with hijacking threats these days.

296 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad says

Well i heard that there was 6 tonnes of gold on the plane. So this would have been the motif. The plane is probably in a hangar or a bunker and the people on might be still alive or maybe dead.

PS. Not to you, but all the crazy conspiracy theories in the circulating in the news.

A few more examples:

1. It was abducted by aliens.

2. It may be cloaked in some sort of ‘invisibility’ technology.

3. The plane was hijacked by terrorists.

7592 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

There are many examples of planes being hijacked (there was one just a few weeks ago when one of the pilots took the plane to Switzerland instead of Rome)

nothing so extraordinary about this. is a possibility.

the other two options are indeed idiotic.

don’t know about the gold. any source about this?

1716 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

It doesn’t need to be gold, there are other assets, valuable cargo and people (as in humans for experiment or other medical interest) that are valuable to certain groups with actual plans. It’s not terrorists but highly trained ex military that could fly a plane to a destination without being seen on the radar. There is no complete radar coverage of all areas especially in less-well developed countries and they can use terrain masking if the pilot is good enough. I still think that the plane landed safely and its onboard assets (human or not) are being exploited. I don’t think it’s “better” than having crashed into the sea, so it’s sort of my worst-case probable scenario.

68 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
rohithpaul says

220 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
Animation1000 says

You have to admit, it’s kinda ridiculous that in our day and age, with all the modern technology and advances in science a plane can disappear in thin air, and no one has a clue.

858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Hijacking is a possibility. You dont always have to crash it into something to call it a hijack. There may be many other things that they would want to do.

As Firsh has mentioned above

highly trained ex military that could fly a plane to a destination without being seen on the radar
And there was this one video I was watching on one article from the CNN website, which said that military radar do not monitor what goes on in the air over the ocean, The video also suggested that there is no way of properly tracking an aircraft that is over the ocean with its transponder off, because then the ATC radar would not have a signal to catch and the Military Radar would not have a signal in reach to capture.

Now what Im curious about is, how come none of the 7000 satellites that orbit the earth were able to capture anything related to this?
I was watching the news on BBC the other day, and it mentioned that every aircraft (regardless of the state of the transponder) would constantly ping to the location satellite over that region, and investigators were able to locate the last satellite that it has been pinging to (and I believe still is). Why have they not been able to track it through that satellite?
4668 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I read somewhere online that there were snakes on the plane, could be another angle.

858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

I read somewhere online that there were snakes on the plane, could be another angle.

Not to sound rude or anything. Even if there were snakes on the aircrft, where did the plane go?

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Not to sound rude or anything. Even if there were snakes on the aircrft, where did the plane go?

Check out a film called Snakes on a Plane.

by
by
by
by
by
by