42 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
StampReadyTemplates says

Hello Authors and especially Themeforest customers,

We received several emails questioning why we removed most of our E-mail Templates on Themeforest. The reason why we requested the Envato staff to soft-disable most of our templates, is due the split up between my ex-companion and me, as we had both different views.

I’m working on re-coding the Templates myself with a code compression of 50%, although I am not sure all of the 2.0 templates will come back to the store. We’re currently brainstorming and mocking up next generation Email Templates, named 3.0. You’ll be amazed what Email Design can do nowadays.

To all Email Authors and customers, today we will launch our new website and service for beta registration. Editing and Sending Email simplified. See it as a MailChimp or Campaign Monitor, but much simpler and understandable, much less customer support requests, and much much less work involved to make it StampReady compatible, as StampReady makes the template compatible for you. It’s been designed especially for Themeforest Email Template customers, wether they are ours or yours.

I just wanted to share this to compress confusion. :)

Kevin

59 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+4 more
ninetofive says

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

by
by
by
by
by
by