Purchased this theme due to the way we liked the demo page. However, we have not been able to duplicate any of the menuing and other features we liked. The documentation with it is very basic and has not led us any where close to duplicating the demo site. I’ve used WordPress for years and have a good foundation so it is the details of the theme I’m hoping to uncover.
Does anyone know if there are more detailed instructions available for The Retailer theme? Or even a guide that helps initially duplicate the demo site?
Thanks in advance for your time and insights!
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Beta Tester
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
A great place to start is by looking at that theme’s support tab – http://themeforest.net/item/the-retailer-retina-responsive-woocommerce-theme/4287447/support
There you find the link to that author’s preferred support channel. Thanks!