• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

X4er0 – you’re right but as for your friend’s WordPress theme , keep in mind that requirements in HTML category are a little bit higher than in WordPress. You know, WP themes are much more advanced in code for example.

54 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Slovenia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
psvent says

ChapterThemes we have such unique feature as Royal Slider. We have bought a Royal Slider extended license for the theme. While the purchase of extended license is disabled by it’s author he was kind enought to sold it to us. Also we would like to inform we use IcoMoon Icon Fonts Ultimate Pack $59 value http://icomoon.io/#preview-ultimate But it did not help us in approval our theme unfortunately.

...that would be a sad day if TF started to accept theme just because they bundle “premium” plugins. That does and should not have to do anything with the submission process!

Bundling “premium” plugins is just a marketing stunt to give buyers more value for their bucks. But hey it seems to work for the top selling theme to!

And BTW what is wrong with Font Awesome which is totally free? Does one really need 11 different home icons?

266 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

But as I requested before – put link to your theme. Then we can say more if these themes are ready for TF or just not. :p

255 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
PersianArt says

really review in themeforest is a tragedy for new authors :evil::reallyevil:
God help and save us :D

138 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
x4er0 says

X4er0 – you’re right but as for your friend’s WordPress theme , keep in mind that requirements in HTML category are a little bit higher than in WordPress. You know, WP themes are much more advanced in code for example.

I forgot about second history, He say about history on forum and got approved. Reviewer has admitted its mistake ;)

really review in themeforest is a tragedy for new authors :evil::reallyevil:
God help and save us :D

No, it’s not true, new authors don’t know about level of quality on TF only this is problem, after “100 rejects” you know about something.

34 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
defonic says

I’m new here and It’s extremely frustrating but I have learned to keep quiet about a lot of stuff.

My last 7 or 8 submissions were all reviewed by the same reviewer who rejected everyone. Only to see other templates with similar structure getting approved. After submitting a support ticket to complain, guess who answered it? Yep the same reviewer.

I have been told to familiarize myself with the most popular templates only to be told in the same email ‘we have to draw the line somewhere’. Its frustrating but just keep plugging away.

40 posts DesignThemes | Elite, Rich WordPress Themes
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+2 more
designthemes says

Bundling “premium” plugins – Actually TF is not looking it as advantage and they are not straightaway approve items. :) One of my recent HTML has $25 value premium sliders…

We too got surprised with the rejection, its a hard rejection! Because every aspect was nice as we know. Here we are with more polish and better version, hope this version will get in!

Any way, we are all okay with the rejection, hard or soft…but all we ask is to spend a minute to share some details of the issues than the “common rejection template” !!!

266 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

To be honest it’s not bad theme but the main problem is simplicity. There’s totally no graphics elements, just typography. These days it’s hard to be approved here or even if so, make well selling release with such simple conception.

Hm, what else… blog doesn’t really fit to other pages, no any extra features like fullscreen slider, somewhere ajax. My first feeling was “wait, something is missing or…?”.

Overall I like your conception but as I said – something is missing for me, personally. ;)

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

To be honest it’s not bad theme but the main problem is simplicity. There’s totally no graphics elements, just typography. These days it’s hard to be approved here or even if so, make well selling release with such simple conception.

Hm, what else… blog doesn’t really fit to other pages, no any extra features like fullscreen slider, somewhere ajax. My first feeling was “wait, something is missing or…?”.

Overall I like your conception but as I said – something is missing for me, personally. ;)

Simplicity is problem or feature? This is a rhetorical question :)

Fullscreen slider? Hope you’re not talking about the home page?

Thanks any way.

266 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

You know, I just posted my thoughts and you needn’t be ironical for me only because of that. Personally I got 3 times soft rejected my upcoming release and now still waiting for review (held right now). I’m not crying (oh, maybe a bit but not on TF’s forum), but just trying to improve it and this is my advice for you. :P

Btw. posting ironical comments on WPScientist’s new theme is a little bit infantile if you know what I mean. ;)

I think we exhausted a topic and should be locked.

by
by
by
by
by
by