1567 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Everything is great here for me. Each day including Sundays and Mondays. March is the best for all aspects.

The only not understandable thing for me is that previously I’ve had average like 1 new rating per 10 sales but last few month is like 1 new rating per about 50-100 sales. Getting new rating is rare like getting extended sale nowadays here.

Best Regards, Andrey

410 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GhosTeam says

Everything is great here for me. Each day including Sundays and Mondays. March is the best for all aspects.

The only not understandable thing for me is that previously I’ve had average like 1 new rating per 10 sales but last few month is like 1 new rating per about 50-100 sales. Getting new rating is rare like getting extended sale nowadays here.

Best Regards, Andrey

+1
I just had to. :)
:) :P

492 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

If you live in Europe, Monday’s usually bad.

I assume you are talking about Envato’s/Australian Monday. Because for me as an European, Mondays are the best (European time). According to statistics on my profile almost all visitors (and therefore buyers) are from US + European Countries. And that’s why I’m having great sales across the whole day.

5180 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

If you live in Europe, Monday’s usually bad.
I assume you are talking about Envato’s/Australian Monday. Because for me as an European, Mondays are the best (European time). According to statistics on my profile almost all visitors (and therefore buyers) are from US + European Countries. And that’s why I’m having great sales across the whole day.

I am talking about Envato’s Monday which currently runs from early Sunday afternoon to early Monday afternoon. But even if you take the European Monday as a whole, there’s not much doing until later in the day. The US West Coast doesn’t wake up until 8pm or so IIRC.

Not sure how the sales balance is between US and Europe. According to my flag counter, the US is the single biggest visitor, but I think the combined countries of Europe are actually not far short of double that. Makes sense… Europe has a much bigger population. (Although as Indian or Chinese visits prove, it’s not all about population numbers!)

128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
caneration says

Mates, I read April is one of the worst month of Videohive because of some taxes in US, UK. felt_tips I read some of your posts about this. Is it right?

418 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

I am featured author of the week, (thanks envato BTW ) I have 3 new files uploaded the last week and one in the first page. With all this exposure my sales are really bad …. this is my worst week of the last 5 months But always see the glass half full ( I don’t know really if this expression exist in English ) :)

473 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

Looks like the web traffic to VH is unexpectedly low this week, that may be cause for low sales

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

Same position here..Low sales :(

128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
caneration says

I am featured author of the week, (thanks envato BTW ) I have 3 new files uploaded the last week and one in the first page. With all this exposure my sales are really bad …. this is my worst week of the last 5 months But always see the glass half full ( I don’t know really if this expression exist in English ) :)

I really can’t understand what can effect sales on VH. Even you are featured author and you are on homepage, your sales are low, it is really impossible to understand what effects the sales…

260 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
MotionMAX says

mee too i have been expected some sales for my new item but the sales are very low like to say no sales for me this month at all

by
by
by
by
by
by