Sales drop this month. :(

280 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has referred 200+ members
+6 more
johnnybd says

definitely a horrible month but they say that within every failure lies a great opportunity…

497 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

For me after a sad week(last week), this week started well not in earnings, but in count, looks like buyers are interested more in low priced animation, I sold good number of bgs, also I want to mention here today my animation processed and approved in less than 3hrs of submitting, mind blowing speed, awesome reviewers,you guys are rocking :)

189 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Chile
+4 more
Doren says

This month has been weird on sales, I think is time to renew the portfolio with fresh templates.

280 posts
+6 more
johnnybd says

it would be nice to just chill from this “lets create a new template cause sales are dead” vibe thats been going on lately…

any alternative ways of thinking rather than the usual “lets create more and better templates”?

5220 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+11 more
felt_tips Moderator says

any alternative ways of thinking rather than the usual “lets create more and better templates”?

I’m working on a magic potion that I sprinkle on my head every morning and evening, that stops people going on holiday. Failing that, I will start stealing the wheels from people’s cars in my local area.

:)

5220 posts
+11 more
felt_tips Moderator says

On another note… with sales so bad at the moment, will we see the 1000th post in this thread before the month is out?

280 posts
+6 more
johnnybd says

I’m working on a magic potion that I sprinkle on my head every morning and evening, that stops people going on holiday. Failing that, I will start stealing the wheels from people’s cars in my local area.

:)

Mind sharing some of that potion / car wheels with me when you’re done :) btw (noob question): how do you count posts in a thread?

5220 posts
+11 more
felt_tips Moderator says

Mind sharing some of that potion / car wheels with me when you’re done :) btw (noob question): how do you count posts in a thread?

When you go to forums/videohive (i.e. the list of all topics) there’s a number in a speech bubble to the left that says 944 replies. Add 1 to this and you’ve got the length of the thread. You can look at the number of pages up at the top too. On this thread, there are 95 and with 10 posts per page, that can give you a rough idea.

By the way, shall we have a little inofficial competition to produce a 5 second animation for the Sales Monitor’s 1000th post? We could post ‘em on Vimeo and Youtube. :)

635 posts
+6 more
uniquefx says

How about “Lets come up with more ideas to promote the templates we have already created?” When i’m out of ideas or the sales are low i usually like to think about new ways to promote my portfolio.

By the way, shall we have a little inofficial competition to produce a 5 second animation for the Sales Monitor’s 1000th post? We could post ‘em on Vimeo and Youtube. :)

Good idea!

by
by
by
by
by
by