“There’s nothing you can make that can’t be made”
Who said that?
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
I think many Authors are tempted by [name removed] success so they copy his/her style. The fylers mainly consist of a good photo and a 3D text, maybe the color of the text varies and the background changes a bit, but it is pretty much the same every time so if another author copies from his/her style it is seen clearly.
I think that sometimes people forget with what we are dealing here. All flyer templates consist of a good photo and a text with effects or not. And Flyer Templates need to be kept as simple as possible, to be edited by someone else, with an undetermined skill level.
Are there blatant copies of ’__’s work around? Sure! But think about it a little further and you’ll realize that, if one starts claiming ownership on every single effect that’s being used, We’ll have 3-4 authors per category only.