• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

If you open a ticket then you can put in all the details of what is happening and I can reference the ticket number when talking to Support and the Devs. That’s why we ask you to open a ticket. I’ll check with Support right now to see if they are aware of the situation.

And by the way, ticket numbers are way down and the new staff we hired are really doing well at reducing our response time. So that’s good news as we move forward :)

96 posts quanticalabs.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
QuanticaLabs says

I am getting these same problems as well. Looking for music for a project I’m editing and not able to search effectively at all.

Yes, it’s a pain for me to find some photodune photos. I hope it’s temporary.

If you open a ticket then you can put in all the details of what is happening and I can reference the ticket number when talking to Support and the Devs.

Ok, no problem with that. Thanks.

2016 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

If you open a ticket then you can put in all the details of what is happening and I can reference the ticket number when talking to Support and the Devs. That’s why we ask you to open a ticket. I’ll check with Support right now to see if they are aware of the situation.

Hey, Travis, please forward this ticket to dev team: #VHZ-401-86188 It’s about AudioJungle player missing in Firefox

129 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
notahat Dev says

Do you all, by any chance, have ad-blocking plugins installed?

We’ve had a problem the last couple of days where ad-blocking plugins would suspend the loading of all our javascript for at least ten seconds. We’ve deployed a workaround for this now.

If you’re still having problems, please do open a support ticket. When you report a problem, we need a way to communicate with you to find out more details and help us track it down. The forums are really not a good place to do that.

307 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

I have the same problem with the listings, but if i go to page 2 of the search results and try it again it works.

53 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
InfiniWeb says

We’ve had a problem the last couple of days where ad-blocking plugins would suspend the loading of all our javascript for at least ten seconds. We’ve deployed a workaround for this now.

If you’re still having problems, please do open a support ticket. When you report a problem, we need a way to communicate with you to find out more details and help us track it down. The forums are really not a good place to do that.

I was having trouble accessing the site(I was being redirected to a blank page every 10-20 seconds)...the problem is now fixed, i’m guessing it had something to do with recently added javascript code or some sort of tracking script.

6770 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+1 more
doru says

Do you all, by any chance, have ad-blocking plugins installed? We’ve had a problem the last couple of days where ad-blocking plugins would suspend the loading of all our javascript for at least ten seconds. We’ve deployed a workaround for this now.

Appear to be fixed. :D

Yes I have ad blocking plugins, you can’t live without them these days.

53 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
InfiniWeb says

Did you guys get rid of this workaround or something? I’m having the same problem again…

by
by
by
by
by
by