• Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

I’ve to admit that i’m right now earning more installing and customizing themes for clients than building them. In fact, is a very profitable work, so please guys, stop loafing around here on forum and keep on working. :P

Are your clients local? If yes, then this is the reason(they can pay for sites). If i would do this with local clients i would not get even near to what i’m currently earning, since websites are really cheap in my country.

If your clients are not local, then your have good marketing skills :) you have them anyway.. :D

4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Indonesia
BerlinSianipar says

Well as a South African, this sickens me, obviously only a small amount is really going into development costs, while the rest is going into someone in governments back pocket. In a country with 40% unemployment rate, and someone begging for food and money on literally every street corner, and millions without a proper roof over their head, it saddens me that our government is literally stealing tax money and it’s not going to those who really need it. Our president recently upgraded his home for $27 million dollars, with things like an underground bunker with a lift up to his residence, bullet proof windows, and a helipad.. hopefully there will be an investigation into the expenditure for that website!

I think it’s time for revolution there. Please call CIA, they hold a reputation in bringing corrupt governments down. In return, a 25 years contract on gold or oil mine will be enough. :D

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

I’ve to admit that i’m right now earning more installing and customizing themes for clients than building them. In fact, is a very profitable work, so please guys, stop loafing around here on forum and keep on working. :P

Are your clients local? If yes, then this is the reason(they can pay for sites). If i would do this with local clients i would not get even near to what i’m currently earning, since websites are really cheap in my country.

If your clients are not local, then your have good marketing skills :) you have them anyway.. :D

Yep, local clients.

152 posts (-_(-_-(-_-)-_-)_-)
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Italy
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Skywarrior says

Well as a South African, this sickens me, obviously only a small amount is really going into development costs, while the rest is going into someone in governments back pocket. In a country with 40% unemployment rate, and someone begging for food and money on literally every street corner, and millions without a proper roof over their head, it saddens me that our government is literally stealing tax money and it’s not going to those who really need it. Our president recently upgraded his home for $27 million dollars, with things like an underground bunker with a lift up to his residence, bullet proof windows, and a helipad.. hopefully there will be an investigation into the expenditure for that website!
I think it’s time for revolution there. Please call CIA, they hold a reputation in bringing corrupt governments down. In return, a 25 years contract on gold or oil mine will be enough. :D

I think you mean that they hold a reputation of bringing legit governments down and creating corrupts ones :)

by
by
by
by
by
by