• Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
im_ahmad says

I did my best to make this theme get approved
http://themes.a-salah.com/kalabala/
but again I recieved this message from the reviewer

Unfortunately your submission Kalabala – Wordpress Responsive Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept this file as it’s too conceptually similar to other files on the marketplace. We have a lot of similar files and so you need to work on making this file more unique by utilizing different fonts, styles and tweaking the general layout in order to make it more original.

Try to make your template’s design more unique. Attention to detail and unique graphic styles will help increase your template’s design value and increase its ability to be approved. A unique design will be always a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this design: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique touches and features that differentiate it from what’s already available and definitely be of higher quality.

what’s your advice for me to get approved ?

2229 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
manuelvega says

try more unique layout ? i think aesthetically its fine now , but nothing new .. I know it’s hard u_u

2204 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Looks good but i agree not unique enough.

Come up with something different for the layout.

Cheers

Lester

65 posts I'm Ahmad, since 1989
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
im_ahmad says

ok, thanks, I respect this
but can I ask if a theme like tihs one
http://themes.wpscientist.com/blinc/
is a unique theme? it has been accepted today in the market, and I saw it hundreds times on the market before!!!

2229 posts
+4 more
manuelvega says

is a unique theme? it has been accepted today in the market, and I saw it hundreds times on the market before!!!

the layout is a bit simple but its fine & this have a lot a features , options panels , etc .. if you think it is unfair open a ticket, the same reviewer will tell you the reason of rejects and tell you that you must change

332 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dekciw says

You should not call out on other authors / themes in forums. And yes, your theme is miles away from being as good designed as Blinc is.

My suggestion for you – just start over. You will get better in time. And after some time you will be embarrased that you even tried to compare your theme (at this stage) to Blinc.

19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
YuKhinThemes says

I don’t see whole your theme. I don’t talk about beautiful or unique look. But… just only Articles section on your home page: I can’t read, it make my eye feel tired and don’t want to see more.

+2 more
im_ahmad says

You should not call out on other authors / themes in forums. And yes, your theme is miles away from being as good designed as Blinc is. My suggestion for you – just start over. You will get better in time. And after some time you will be embarrased that you even tried to compare your theme (at this stage) to Blinc.

thanks for your reply, I am sorry if I posted other author link, I know it’s better than my theme, but it’s also not a unique theme, I hope he has good luck with sales but I gave his link just as an example

+2 more
im_ahmad says

the layout is a bit simple but its fine & this have a lot a features , options panels , etc .. if you think it is unfair open a ticket, the same reviewer will tell you the reason of rejects and tell you that you must change

How can I open a ticket ?

2229 posts
+4 more
manuelvega says
http://support.envato.com/ , at right sidebar says Open a Ticket—>
by
by
by