31 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
  • Helpful Hacker
+2 more
mjxone
says

I joined envato yesterday night at a bar in north korea with Carmen, MSFX and my mate Jamie, he have two large bruised swellings on his pinky. He showed them out of concern cry in silence and then suddenly Collis texted me about this thread but then, suddenly he showed me the really messy… Oh dear, oops! Bhuval posted a

313 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
crossroad
says

I joined envato yesterday night at a bar in north korea with Carmen, MSFX and my mate Jamie, he have two large bruised swellings on his pinky. He showed them out of concern cry in silence and then suddenly Collis texted me about this thread but then, suddenly he showed me the really messy… Oh dear, oops! Bhuval posted a giant monster, Godzilla

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

I joined envato yesterday night at a bar in north korea with Carmen, MSFX and my mate Jamie, he have two large bruised swellings on his pinky. He showed them out of concern cry in silence and then suddenly Collis texted me about this thread but then, suddenly he showed me the really messy… Oh dear, oops! Bhuval posted a giant monster, Godzilla ate Envato HQ

595 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ghana
IsaacA
says

Err, folks… Do you really think the story is making sense? I think some people are just throwing three words without really following the story. LOL

617 posts
  • Featured Item
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
+5 more
boomopera
says

3 words thing without the rest of the text worked just fine btw…

2826 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
+6 more
gballx
says

Err, folks… Do you really think the story is making sense? I think some people are just throwing three words without really following the story. LOL
Too many words
182 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
AudioLeaks
says

end of story! :D

Chapter Two

It was the..