17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Russian Federation
GentleThemes says

hi all, so, I’ve just got my very first rejection for the very first work submitted. And since there were no feedback given by TF staff (except standard one pasted below, and, funny thing, GA says there were no visits on the demo pages yet), it would be nice to hear the community opinion, what’s completely wrong and what can be improved in this template. Thanks in advance.

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.
53 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
VebVolf says

Ok thanks i already started the new one if you help me i will be thankful.

17 posts
GentleThemes says

Pls repost as a new thread and delete the reply if that’s possible.

2207 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

i think is too simple , no graphic elements , typo can be improoved . but is a good start .

17 posts
GentleThemes says

thanks for the comment Manuel, simplicity was planned to be my USP :) , but looks like I should keep it for my own theme market, not for TF.

Everyone, please take a look at the updated version of the template (image only yet): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92424056/template-new.png Do you think it’s already good enough to be converted into html/css for resubmission?

by
by
by
by
by
by